Thursday 28 March 2013

So it's been 4 months since my last blog post.... what!?


I'll admit, it doesn't feel that 4 months ago I was writing a blog as part of my coursework hand-ins! But I've decided it's time to get back into the swing of things and continue to tell my readers all about my thoughts, feelings and exciting adventures! 

Since it has been such a long time since my last post I've decided my first few of 2013 will be used to catch you up on the recent on-goings in my life, with the first being about our trip to London Fashion Weekend.



So in February this year, as part of my studies, there was a great opportunity to attend London Fashion Weekend! This takes place following London Fashion Week, so sadly we didn't get to see any of the BIG names, but both events took place at Somerset House, which is probably as close as we'll get as 2nd year university students!




The show contained all the current fashion trends of SS13, displaying brilliant uses of colours, prints and  fabrics! But instead of boring you all with loads of text, I've attached the video I created of our adventure for you all to see what we got up to!
 Enjoy!



Regan x

No comments:

Post a Comment