Sunday 8 September 2013

Post Summer Sadness...

As we all know this Summer's weather has been unbelievable and sadly will not last. This can only indicate that the University timetable has been released and we will soon be trudging through the snow to classes. But before I become depressed about the 'dour' Scottish weather I'd like to update you all on some recent on-goings in my life! 

So at the beginning of the holidays I went to Malta to visit my family, and after 2 weeks of constant tanning I managed to achieve a bronzed complexion! But sadly all things must come to an end and the tan has started to fade pretty quickly. *sadface 

After Malta, I had family visit me from the 'US of A', so it was fun trying to act as a tour guide and visit the Edinburgh Dungeons, resulting in an accidental r-rated photograph during the last roller coaster ride...

I passed my exams with AABBB meaning that I now have the opportunity to study in Toronto in January!! So I will definitely keep you all up to date on that adventure!

On other news my government student funding has increased! Wayhay! Meaning that I can buy even more University Books (ahem clothes!)... So I decided to start as I mean to go on and have bought a new Barbour Jumper, a Michael Kors Bag and a yellow blazer from Topshop!...





So after this quick update of my life it's time for me to head to bed for some zzz's after my friends pretty spectacular 21st Birthday last night!

Regan x

No comments:

Post a Comment